Day Care, Boarding & Training
An alternative to your typical doggy day care. Your dog will enjoy pack play in a free roam climate controlled space. Our anti-fatigue rubberized flooring is beneficial for your dog's joint health. Although high energy play is encouraged, all proper behaviors and socialization will be reinforced.
Available Monday-Friday 7:30am-6:30pm
Single Day @ $30.00
Consecutive 5 Days @ $110.00
Non-Consecutive 5 Days @ $135.00
During the day your dog will enjoy our day care space. At night each pup will be tucked in with a warm blanket and owner on site. Limited space availability and on a first come first serve bases so call early for your reservation
Single Overnights @ $50.00
Multiple Nights @ $45.00
1) We are unable to accept last minute boarding requests from new clients. If looking to board, the intake process must be completed at least a week before dates of boarding request.
2) Holiday boarding requests for any clients should be made at least 15-30 days before the last business day before the holiday in question. Also, for first time boarders during holidays, it will be a required minium that drop off happens the last business day before the holiday and pickup the first business day after. We cannot accept short stays over holidays for new clients.
3) All new clients must schedule an assessment to ensure no aggression is present. And provide a copy (specifically) the Rabies Vaccination Certificate. We schedule these Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
4) Please note there are NO REFUNDS once services are paid. With appropriate notice unexpected changes can be accommodated with credits for future services, but no refunds.
5) Booking request made within the same calendar week will be charged a $25 fee.
Offering private lessons in all levels of Obedience
and Puppy Socialization.
Private Sessions $100.00
4 Private Sessions $360.00
Please note due to Covid, we are currently not allowing people inside the facility. All assessments and daycare/boarding pick up/drop offs will be done curbside and training will proceed as such until further notice.
Session 1: Zoom/FaceTime call to discuss issues at hand and introduce our training methods.
Session 2: Drop off - will drop the dog off for one on one training and will observe remotely via Zoom/FaceTime. We recommend arriving in a car for comfort while observing.
Session 3: Open to the needs at hand with possibility of outdoor socially distant work.
Session 4: Zoom/FaceTime call.